We’re not called “The Works” for nothing!
For Enquires And Bookings Call 00 33 6 16 84 20 42 OR CLICK HERE To Fill In A Booking Form
We offer a hearty four-course meal 6 DAYS A WEEK, continental breakfast with cooked option EVERY DAY and afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes served daily ready for you to devour as soon as you come off the slopes! We can arrange your Return Airport Transfers so you don’t have to. All you need to do is book a flight to Geneva, arrive at the airport and we do the rest for you!
We will also offer you daily shuttle runs to and from the slopes and into town for Après every day of your holiday. Your hosts will run you from the slopes either to the chalet or straight into town and pick you up just in time before dinner is served giving you enough time to get showered and ready for the evenings antics! If you would like us to ditch your ski/boards and change your footwear at the chalet enroute that is totally fine as well!
If there are any extra activities you are interested in arranging during your stay, one of us will be there to assist you with all the information your need to ensure your holiday runs smoothly!
Included in the price of your holiday
- Half Board Service – Including breakfast, afternoon tea and 4 course meal on 6 days of the week.
- Free alcohol with meals
- All 6 rooms have en-suite Bathrooms
- Outdoor 6 person Hot Tub with stunning views of the valley
- Comfortable and cosy living area with open fire place to cosy up whatever the weather.
- Airport transfers can be organised for you
- Canapès and prosecco on arrival
- English TV channels with a selection on DVD’s, books and board games.
- Free wi-fi
- Secure boot room with boot dryers
- 5 minute drive to Pleney/Super M ski lifts
- Daily shuttle service to the slopes
- Honesty Bar with a selection of snacks and beverages available
- Off road parking